KAREN MADDEN (She/Her)
APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists use advanced clinical assessment and treatment for spinal & complex injuries. They have also been trained in a broader range of treatment techniques than many other health professionals. This title serves as a professional mark of distinction for physiotherapists practicing manipulative physiotherapy, which relates to spinal manipulation and alignment.
Karen combines this extended training with over 25 years of experience to help you achieve your maximum physical potential for all spinal, muscular and joints problems.
Karen has worked with many local community and sporting groups including Lara Football, GFL and GDFL interleague sides, Lara Swimming Club and Sports Medicine Australia.
Karen believes that many of us allow back pain, headaches and joint problems to slow us down. Come in today and get the right assessment and advice to get back on track fast.
Key Areas of Experience
- Sports Injury Assessment, Treatment & Rehab Programs
- Spinal & Musculoskeletal Assessment & Treatment
- Lower Limb Biomechanics & Orthotic Prescription / Fitting
- Baby Development including Plagiocephaly (asymmetrical head shape)
- Chronic Pain and Long Term Complex Injuries
- Pilates and Functional Restoration Programs
- Headaches, Whiplash, Temperomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction (Jaw)
- Equine Sports and Rider Symmetry and Equilibrium
- SMA Course Instructor
- Industry & Occupational Physiotherapy- Worksite assessments, Back-Care and Manual Handling Training, Pre-Employment or ‘Work Fit’ Health Screening and Ergonomic assessments
- Dry Needling Therapy