Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Jake compelted his Graduate Diploma of Clinical Exercise Physiology at Federation University in 2017 and is currently studying his Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology. He has previously completed a Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science in 2016 has has experience working within many settings including sporting clubs, aquatic exercise and community rehabilitation.
Key Areas of Experience
Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEPs) specialise in delivering appropriate exercise prescription for the prevention, management and treatment of chronic and complex conditions and injuries, including (but not limited to):
- Cardiovascular disease
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Mental health conditions
- Cancer and cancer treatment
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (reconstruction, replacements)
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Neuromuscular conditions (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease)
- Pulmonary diseases and many more
Jake is avaliable for appointments Tuesdays in the clinic as well as gym visits.