Our therapists are skilled in spinal, muscle and joint injury diagnosis and treatment. We will assess your biomechanics (the way you move) to see which areas are not moving correctly, injured or weak.
Stiff joints and muscles may require mobilisation to loosen joints and/or manipulation (joints may click) to restore movement and reduce pain. Full recovery is often dependent on learning correct movement patterns or postures. Some areas may need strengthening while others may need stretching. The right advice will lead you to a quicker recovery and, better still, will reduce the chances of re-injury.
Don’t trust your body to someone who doesn’t have the professional skills and experience to fully assess and correct your problem. It may not always be a quick fix because that’s not how our bodies work. Sometimes to achieve healing, our bodies need time but you will see/feel the results as your body regains movement without pain.
Your Physio is the key for all these areas:
- Neck Pain and Whiplash
- Back Pain and Sciatica
- Sports and Muscular Injuries
- Women’s Health & Continence Physiotherapy
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation – Shoulders, Knees, Hips, Spinal
- Pilates, Strength and Balance Training
- Headaches and TMJ Dysfunction
- Dry Needling
- Trigger Point Myofascial Treatment
- Workplace Injury Management: Early treatment = Early Recovery
- Occupational Physiotherapy
- Long-Term Injuries/ Arthritis
- Biomechanical Assessment and Correction
- Tailored Exercise programs to speed up the return to sport
- Private Patients (concessions available)
- Workcover/TAC/Veterans' Affairs Accredited
- Medicare – Enhanced Primary Care