NOW OFFERING ONLINE LIVE PILATES & EXERCISE CLASSES
How will the classes run?
These classes will run using video access via zoom and using basic equipment including a mat and hand weights if you have them (wine bottles and other household items can be used as a substitute).
You will be sent the meeting ID before the class and can join through the zoom website. If you are using a tablet or phone you will need to download the zoom app. You will be able to see and hear the therapist and other participants, but will need a camera on your device for the therapist to see you and be able to give specific feedback during the class.
$10 per class
Introductory month subscription $50
- This includes access to all classes each week (subject to booking space)
- Also includes access to a range of pre recorded videos that are currently being created specifically for this program and will be uploaded soon.
- Credit Card over the phone
- Bank Transfer
- If you would like to discuss a payment plan we can also look at this for you
To help you get the most benefits we are organising equipment at cost price or hire options as we realise many of you may not have ready cash currently:
Hire - $11 for the month
- Mat & Hand Weights (range of weights) Pack
- Magic Circle (green circle)
- Theraband - $5
- Hand Weights - $5 each
- Loops - $2 each
- Gym Ball - $25
- Pilates socks (grip on bottom) - $10
- Foam roller - $17.10 - $35.20 based on length
Pack $25 (BELOW COST)
- Gym Ball
- FREE Theraband
- FREE Door Anchor (on order)
- 1:1 reformer Pilates in the clinic at group price $31
- Video Consult with Aaron (Exercise Physiologist) to create a personalised home exercise program - $20
No Health Insurance Rebate available at the moment on these services
This Weeks Schedule:
See our Facebook page for the current schedule.
Classes will each run for approximately 45 mins
Class times may change and new classes will be added if we receive high interest.
- Class booking can be done online through our website or by calling the clinic.
- You will need to book, as class sizes will be limited to 6 to allow our therapist to still give individual feedback
Please let us know if you are interested and we will send through the initial form which needs to be completed before starting. This includes information regarding the equipment you have and/or want, times that suit and session types you are interested in and previous injuries or issues our therapists need to be aware of.
As this is a new space for all of us we will continue to adapt the classes and way we are running based on the feedback we receive from participants.
If you require further information or there is any way we can help you during this difficult time please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or email.